101 Arena Exercises
Cherry Hill's original patterns and maneuvers, along with recognized classic exercises, help riders improve their own and their horse's skills. Exercises are organized into five sections, each one targeting a specific aspect of riding: Gaits, Transitions, Circles, Lateral Work, and Mini-Patterns. Progressing from simpler to more difficult, there are exercises to suit every horse and rider. 101 Arena Exercises is a valuable workbook for every type of rider – English and Western, beginning and advanced. Its unique Read & Ride Format, wide variety of exercises, and detailed directions ensure that riders, trainers, and instructors alike will use these exercises for years to come.
- Valuable workbook for every type of rider – English and Western, beginning and advanced
- Original patterns and maneuvers
- Recognized classic exercises
- Help riders improve their own and their horse's skills
- Wide variety of exercises and detailed directions
- Hang it from a post; refer to it from the saddle