Rhino Plus Turnout Heavy Vari-Layer 450 g
The Rhino Plus Turnout offers a unique barrier technology with a 1000D polypropylene outer to protect the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath. Polypropylene offers a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material. Complete with an anti-static, anti-bacterial polyester lining with a thermobonded fiberfill.
- Surefit neck design
- V-front closure for freedom of movement
- Reflective detailing
- Cross surcingles
- Shine enhancing polyester lining
- Detachable hood
- 450 g fill
Rhino Plus Turnout Heavy Vari-Layer 450 g - Navy Check/Indigo / 66 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
How To Measure:
- Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the center of the tail.
- When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below.
|Horse Size||Measurement from A to B (CM)||Measurement from A to B (IN)|
- Straight Front - For an average build of horse, go with a classic neck cut or if you prefer to give them more comfort again, a V-Front fit would suit.
- V-Front - For a deep shouldered, narrow horse you would be advised to have a Surefit design with V-Front closure.
- Disc Front - For a narrow chested horse, we suggest a blanket or sheet featuring our Disc Front Closure.
- Optimo - For a deep shouldered horse with a deep neck and wide build you would need the XL cut, which is 20% deeper in the neck and sides to give them room, or you could choose the Optimo style blankets which have the ultimate freedom of movement.
- Wug - For high withered narrow horses a Wug® helps to reduce the wither pressure. For very narrow or young horses the Wug® or All-In-One design blankets are good choices to help fit their shape and prevent the blanket from slipping.
- Pony Cut - 10% shorter body to avoid restriction of movement and optimum fit.
XL - For a deep shouldered horse with a deep neck and wide build, you would need the XL cut, which is 20% deeper in the neck and 10% deeper on the sides to provide more room.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.