Andis Ceramic Edge 10 Blade
The Andis® CeramicEdge™ Clipper blade is made from a high-tech ceramic material that resists heat for cooler, more comfortable cutting. The high-quality ceramic cutters on these blades stay sharper longer and require less sharpening than a standard steel blade. The low heat transfer and friction index of ceramic keeps blades running 50 percent cooler than steel. You will use less coolant and clip faster with less downtime for increased productivity. Ceramic blades do not heat up, and they reduce the risk of friction burns. This blade produces a 1/16" or 1.5mm hair length. Package measures 4.6"L x 3.7"W x 0.68"D, weighs 0.2lb. Made in the USA.
- High-tech ceramic material
- Resists heat for cooler, more comfortable cutting
- Cutters stay sharper longer and require less sharpening
- Low heat transfer and friction
- Use less coolant and clip faster
- 1/16" or 1.5mm hair length
- Compatible with Andis series clippers AG, AGC, BG, DBLC, FHC, MBG, SMC
- Compatible with Oster A5 & 76 clippers and other models
- Package measures 4.6"L x 3.7"W x 0.68"D
- Weighs 0.2lb
- Made in the USA
|Blade Number||Cut Type||Hair Length||Common Use|
|10||Coarse Cut||1.5mm||Body & Legs|
|15||Medium Cut||1.2mm||Head & Bridle Path|
|30||Fine Cut||0.5mm||Detailed Areas of Face (Ears, Muzzle)|
|40||Surgical Cut||0.25mm||Surgical Prep - Closest Possible Clip|
Note - Hair length produced is approximate and may vary depending on the blade brand, blade model, skill of the user and more.
Andis Ceramic Edge 10 Blade is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.