Kare Pro 100 is a quiet, powerful, cordless clipper containing Kare-Pro’s unique brushless motor technology with 10,000 hours life-time. The lithium internal battery provides up to 2 hours of clipping. Equipped with a high-tempered A5 steel blade for cool running operation and enhanced durability. There are no air vents, which means no clogging by dirt, hair or dust. The clipper contains a lithium battery for reliability and longer life. Kare Pro 100 is ideal for use with nervous animals. It is extremely quiet and versatile, giving up to 10,000 hours lifetime. Cord/cordless capabilities allow the clipper to be used in any environment – stables, grooming clinic, farm or surgery. An all-round powerful, reliable clipper.
A5 blades are made of high-carbon steel with chrome coating, and processed through a heat treatment and ice tempered stay sharper longer, extra rust-resistant and durable. Kare blades are sharpened by skilled craftmen and are inspected piece by piece with exceedingly strict quality standards before delivery. Liveryman Blades have a Rockwell Hardness Rating of 62°and run cool during operation. Compatible with other brands Laube, Oster, Andis, Conair, Wahl and Thrive clippers.
- Quiet, powerful, reliable cordless clipper
- Unique brushless motor technology
- High-tempered A5 steel blade for cool running operation and enhanced durability
- 10,000 hours life-time
- Lithium internal battery provides up to 2 hours of clipping
- No air vents, which means no clogging by dirt, hair or dust
- Contains a lithium battery for reliability and longer life
- Ideal for use with nervous animals
- Cord/Cordless - can be taken into any environment