Suitable for a variety of disciplines and levels of expertise, the WH Ultra Loose Ring Double Jointed Snaffle transmits the pressure of the rein aids directly onto the tongue and the lower jaw without leverage action on the poll. The unique link is shorter than most double jointed links, and is rotated 45° to the front, and coated in a soft, durable rubber for extremely soft rein aids. Crafted from Sprenger’s Sensogan ® metal alloy, this bit has a low copper content that increases salivation while remaining easy to clean and shine.
- Applies pressure to tongue and lower jaw
- Unique link is shorter than typical bit links
- Link is rotated 45° to adapt to horse’s anatomy
- Rubber coating on link provides softened rein aids
- Sensogan® metal alloy encourages salivation