Made of certified high-grade anodized aluminum and fitted with a stainless steel tread. Acavallo has carefully chosen and combined the materials used, following detailed research and comprehensive testing. The aluminum, besides giving the stirrup a sleek and elegant appearance, is lightweight and extremely durable, while the stainless steel helps shield the tread from corrosion, helping to extend the life of the product, too. The opening of the stress-actuated locking and release mechanism is located a centimeter higher from the tread to ensure that the foot cannot slip out laterally by mistake and to prevent sand and dirt from delaying the opening action of the arm in case of an emergency. Long holes in the tread prevent sand and dirt accumulations so that the gripping effect is not compromised and a five degree inclination of the tread helps riders to assume the correct posture, relieving tension in their ankles, calves, knees and hips.
- Made of certified high-grade anodized aluminum
- Stainless steel tread
- Sleek and elegant appearance
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Stress-actuated locking and release mechanism
- Long holes in the tread prevent sand and dirt accumulations
- Five degree inclination of the tread helps riders to assume the correct posture