Bucas has developed a new Eco-friendly Turnout rug, combining great Bucas quality and design, with the use of recycled materials. All fabrics – outer, insulation, lining, straps and binding are made using recycled fibres! The Green-Line Turnout comes with all the great features you would expect from Bucas with the peace of mind that your rug has been made responsibly and ecologically. The outer is a 600D rip stop and made from recycled plastic bottles. Exclusive silk-feel lining is made from recycled materials. The Bucas insulation has been manufactured using recycled fibres and is available with 300 g fill. Binding & straps like the front strap and cross surcingles are all made from recycled fibres. T-bar front closure with Snap-lock magnetic fastening and shoulder darts means a great fit and the option of adding a Combi Neck (sold separately) enhances functionality to this eco-friendly rug. Includes connection points for leg straps and Bucas quilts and coolers (sold separately). Finished with strong, fade & stain resistant polypropylene trim. Bucas is committed to warming your horse, not the planet!
- All fabrics are made using recycled fabric
- 600D rip stop outer made from recycled plastic bottles
- Exclusive silk-feel lining made from recycled materials
- Insulation has been manufactured using recycled fibres
- 300 g fill
- Binding & straps are all made from recycled fibres
- T-bar front closure with Snap-lock magnetic fastening
- Shoulder darts
- Attachment points for leg straps, Combi Neck & Bucas quilts & coolers (sold separately)
Sizing - Bucas recommends that the horse be measured from (A) the center point of the chest, over the high point of the shoulder, and then to (B) the rear of the hind leg.