A smaller version of the original: the ROECK-GRIP JUNIOR developed by ROECKL SPORTS is the unmistakable glove for kids who love horseback riding. And tangibly so. As is often the case, the decisive factors are the details and especially the choice of material. ROECK-GRIP® is extremely breathable, elastic and supple. In short: it fits children’s hands like a second skin. At the same time, it provides the excellent grip and tactility they need when handling the reins. The glove tailors from Munich also focused on the processing quality: the glove’s individual components are meticulously sewn together by hand. Maximum seam tolerances of one millimeter are merely a tangible quality criterion, because comfort cannot be measured. It’s the cuts and proportions that make all the difference. This is where ROECKL benefits from more than 180 years of experience in the art of glove-making. The ROECK-GRIP JUNIOR is machine-washable at 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit). The characteristic fastener with the stylized hand logo reliably secures the glove around the wrist.
- Extremely breathable, elastic and supple
- Fits children’s hands like a second skin
- Provides the excellent grip and tactility they need when handling the reins
- Crafted by Munich-based glove tailors
- Glove’s individual components are meticulously sewn together by hand
- Excellent cuts and proportions
- Machine-washable at 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit)