The V-Skin Hunter gloves are designed for riders who prefer thinner and more discreet gloves than the standard V-Skin. The silicone straps on the palm have been removed in order to obtain a thinner glove without compromising its strength and grip. An ultra-thin perforated synthetic skin offers maximum airflow and flexibility while the hydrophobic and reinforced suede contribute to exceptional grip and durability. The tone-on-tone stitching and the black Samshield logos add an elegant finish.
- For riders who prefer a thinner and more discreet glove
- Ultra-thin perforated synthetic skin offers maximum comfort, flexibility, durability, airflow and lightweight
- Strong hydrophobic microfiber suede fabric offers exceptional grip, incredible flexibility, great hand-to-horse connection and extreme durability
- Reinforced Lycra: provides extreme flexibility, high-end comfort and constant fit
- Double-width Spandex: offers a perfect fit with the wrist