The Val du Bois Draw Reins with Snaps are an essential addition to your training equipment repertoire. These draw reins are ideal for attaching to the chest or to the side of a girth. Leather is continuous through the center of the reins to have friction free action through the bit. Complete with swivel snaps and a buckle. Each rein measures 78" long on the buckle side and 80 1/2" long on the flat side. 1/2" wide.
- Leather draw reins with snaps
- Attach to chest or the side of a girth
- Continuous leather through bit
- Swivel snap ends & buckle
- 78"L on the buckle side and 80 1/2"L on the flat side