A sophisticated and traditional design created in a matte finish that meets the requirements of equestrian athletes, in and out of the show ring. Constructed for the demands of all disciplines of equestrian sport, the Royal features the Tipperary Fit System™, a lightweight, high-density ABS shell and an EPS foam liner for ultimate comfort and high impact resistance. An adjustable 5 point PU leather harness with a removable comfort chin pad enhances comfort and security. 9 strategically located cooling vents help channel air from front to back and a removable, washable liner contributes to odour control. Finished in a stunning mark-resistant matte shell with a traditional brim, the Royal delivers unparalleled comfort and show-worthy design, complete with all the technical features today’s equestrians desire.
- Lightweight, high-density ABS shell provides for high impact resistance
- Featuring the Tipperary Fit System™
- Crush-resistant banding
- EPS foam liner for impact energy reduction
- 9 strategically located cooling vents that channel the air from front to back
- Adjustable 5 point PU leather harness with patented Duratex™ buckle
- Removable, comfort chin pad
- Molded ABS outer shell with low profile, matte finish
- Special coating is mark-resistant and easy to clean
- Removable, washable comfort liner
- ASTM F1163-15, SEI Certified
HELMET WARNING: Greenhawk, its employees and/or its representatives make no representation or warranty with regard to the adequacy, safety, fitting, suitability, specifications or reliability of any helmet; nor do we make representation as to the reliability or warranty of any helmet specification, safety features, fitting or sizing, safety rating or safety information referred herein. The purchaser and/or user is solely responsible for proper fitting and use. No safety gear can protect the wearer against all foreseeable impacts. The purchaser or user of these helmets and vests should recognize that their use is no guarantee of safety. No warranties, safety specification, proper fit or safety rating is implied. Do not use without reading all instructions available from the manufacturer. If you have any questions or concerns about your helmet, please contact the manufacturer.