Specially designed fabric helps stop even the smallest insects from pestering your horse. With enhanced barriers at the mane and tail, this fly sheet is a must have for horses prone to Sweet itch. Neck extends to the ears and features a browband strap to keep it secure, while detachable bellyband shields from the elbow to the sheath for a true full-body cover. Zebra stripe pattern further helps repel flies as research has shown the stripes confuse them. Generous tail flap, shoulder darts, UV protection and leg straps.
- Elasticized, detachable belly band
- Attached hood covers mane and neck
- Strong polyester fabric
- Specially developed fabric for small sweet itch bugs
- Reduces the effects of UV rays
- Shoulder darts
- Snap-lock front closure
- Silk-feel lining on shoulders to help prevent rubs
- Leg straps
- Large tail flap
- Stripe pattern scientifically proven to confuse and repel flies
Sizing - Bucas recommends that the horse be measured from (A) the center point of the chest, over the high point of the shoulder, and then to (B) the rear of the hind leg.