Lightweight fly sheet helps shield your horse against insects. The presence of the Zebra pattern is a very effective and natural means to enhance fly repellency; research has shown that flies hate Zebra stripes as they find them confusing, so they steer clear! Fine mesh design helps keep small insects at bay, while reducing the effects of UV exposure on your horse’s coat. Made from wrinkle and abrasion resistant polyester which is strong, lightweight and easy to clean. Includes shoulder darts and silk-feel lining at the shoulders and crest of the neck for a comfortable fit. Complete with an attached neck with elasticized browband and a detachable, elasticized bellyband to offer full coverage and a secure fit. Sold with a tail flap, leg straps and a fillet string.
- Mesh fly rug
- Zebra pattern provides natural fly repellency
- T-bar with Snap-lock front closure
- Attached hood covers mane and neck
- Elasticized, detachable belly pad
- Shoulder darts
- Silk-feel lining on the shoulders helps prevent rubs
- Elasticated browband to help secure neck piece
- Reduces the effects of UV rays
- Tail flap
- Fillet string
- Leg straps
Sizing - Bucas recommends that the horse be measured from (A) the center point of the chest, over the high point of the shoulder, and then to (B) the rear of the hind leg.