The Sprenger Max Control Loose Ring Double Jointed Snaffle is a double jointed training or correction bit. At first glance, this bit cannot be distinguished from other double jointed loose ring snaffles. This bit lies quietly in the mouth when the horse is working properly. However, the mouthpiece locks at a certain angle and becomes a straight bar when necessary. When the horse opposes the rider's hand, the more intensive rigid effect occurs. The mouthpiece unlocks immediately when the contact gets softer. Allows direct pressure transmission on the tongue and lower jaw due to the fixed mouthpiece. Loose rings measure 70mm in diameter. Mouthpiece measures 16mm thick. Made from stainless steel.
- Loose ring double jointed snaffle
- Includes Max Control system
- Double jointed mouthpiece locks into straight bar when needed
- Unlocks immediately when contact softens
- Loose rings measure 70 mm in diameter
- Mouthpiece measures 16 mm thick
- Stainless steel