Panomec Ivermectin Paste acts as a broad spectrum anti-parasitic agent. Each syringe, conveniently administered orally, delivers 120mg of Ivermectin (effective for horses weighing up to 1,322 pounds) and controls 69 species and stages of equine parasites. Panomec is also effective against the arterial larval stage of strongylus vulgaris as well as oral and gastric stages of bots. Acute toxicity studies have demonstrated a wide safety margin at the approved dose level and field trials show that Panomec is safe for horses and foals of any age, pregnant mares, and stallions. Consult your veterinarian for the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasites in horses. Store below 30°C. Not available in the USA or some provinces.
- Each syringe contains 120mg of Ivermectin
- Controls 69 species and stages of equine parasites
- Safe for horses of all ages
- Consult your veterinarian for diagnosis, treatment and control of parasites
- Store below 30°C
- Not available in the USA or some provinces