Andis® CeramicEdge™ Clipper blade is made from a high-tech ceramic material that resists heat for cooler, more comfortable cutting. The high-quality ceramic cutters on these blades stay sharper longer and require less sharpening than standard steel blade. The low heat transfer and friction index of ceramic keeps blades running 50 percent cooler than steel. You will use less coolant and clip faster with less downtime for increased productivity. Ceramic blades do not heat up, they reduce the risk of friction burns. This blade has a 3/64-inch blade cut.
- High-tech ceramic material
- Resists heat for cooler, more comfortable cutting
- Cutters stay sharper longer and require less sharpening
- Low heat transfer and friction
- Use less coolant and clip faster
- 3/64-inch blade cut