Andis® UltraEdge™ Clipper blades are made from high-carbon steel and processed through a unique carburizing heat treatment that actually ads carbon to the existing metal producing a harder cutting surface. Blades hold a razor sharp edge that will endure prolonged use and more sharpening treatments. This blade offers a 3/64 inch blade cut which is a good choice for face, feet and tail work. Produces a nice finish on densely coated animals. Each blade is sharpened to exact quality standards and is hand tested before it is shipped.
- Made from high-carbon steel
- Processed through a unique carburizing head treatment
- Blades hold a razor sharp edge that will endure use and sharpening treatments
- Offers 3/64 inch cut
- Good choice for face, feet and tail work
- Produces nice finish on densely coated animals