Andis® UltraEdge™ Clipper blades are made from high-carbon steel and processed through a unique carburizing heat treatment that actually ads carbon to the existing metal producing a harder cutting surface. Blades hold a razor sharp edge that will endure prolonged use and more sharpening treatments. This blade offers a 1/16 inch blade cut which is a good choice if a fairly close and smooth finish is desired. This blade is ideal for underbelly work, sensitive ears, and delicate faces. This blade is often used for stripping coats when the mats are close to the skin. Each blade is sharpened to exact quality standards and is hand tested before it is shipped.
- Made from high-carbon steel
- Processed through a unique carburizing heat treatment
- Blades hold a razor sharp edge that will endure use and sharpening treatments
- Offers 1/16 inch cut
- Ideal for sensitive spots including ears and face
- Great for stripping coats when mats are close to the skin