Shedrow® Thermal Therapy™ offers an outstanding, non-invasive and soothing technology. Made of a lightweight material infused with ceramic powder to help loosen muscles and increase circulation. Fabric is constructed with exclusive technology designed to reflect Far Infrared (FIR) waves back to the body. Thermal Therapy TM Coat is great for all dogs, young, old, hard-working, and family pets. Mesh coat is light weight enough to be used during the summer or at competitions, or can be layered under Shedrow K9® winter coats for added warmth. Introduce to your pet gradually, starting with 4 hours per day.
- Helps loosen muscles and increase circulation
- Infused with ceramic powder
- Reflects Far Infrared (FIR) waves back to the body
- Ideal for competitive sporting dogs, older dogs and dogs who suffer from arthritis, but beneficial to all dogs
- Light weight; can be worn in the summer or layered under Shedrow K9® winter coats