Top quality turnout offers a complete blanketing system, deisgned for Canadian winters! Outer shell is a durable 1200 denier fabric, complete with 100 gram fill, that can be used on its own, or, attached to the included 200 gram liner for additional warmth. Included detachable hood is made of the same denier and 100gm fill as the exterior shell for days when extra warmth is needed. Waterproof and breathable with quick release front, cross-biased surcingles, nylon lining, expanded shoulder gussets and a rubberized tail cord. 300gm and 100gm liners sold separately for optimal temperature control. The Shedrow North is the only blanketing system you will need!
- Exterior is a durable 1200 denier fabric with 100 gm fibre fill
- Removable inner liner available in 100g, 200gm (included) and 300gm
- Waterproof and breathable
- Included detachable 100gm fill hood extension
- Quick release front closures, nylon lining, shoulder gussets and PVC tail cord